We’ve had a HTC One X here for a few days, and we are putting a review together, so I thought to share some pictures and some initial impressions.
The first thing you notice about the HTC One X is how good it looks. wrapped in a polycarbonate unibody design, it is probably the best looking android device out now.
The screen and camera are also top notch and on paper, the battery is relatively small compared to other flagship devices, but we will let you know how it performs in our full review, for now here are some pictures and some key specs.
HTC One X Specifications
- Dimensions: 134.4 x 69.9 x 8.9 mm, 130 grams
- Micro SIM
- 4.7″ HD LCD screen, with Gorilla Glass protection
- 1280×720 resolution
- 1.5 Ghz quad-core NVIDIA Tegra 3 processor
- 1 GB RAM
- 32 GB built-in memory, no microSD slot
- 8MP rear camera with ImageSense, 1.3MP front camera
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- NFC support
- 1800 mAh battery
- Beats Audio integration