Two days ago, I got caught up in the middle of two techies arguing whether it was possible to root a Samsung tablet or device without having to unlock the boot loader. Well, I proved to them that it was possible to and while still basking in the euphoria of that victory, I have decided to share how. Coincidentally, it is probably the simplest way to root your Samsung galaxy tablets or any other Samsung device. Trust me…No Odin blah blah blah…So let’s skip to the interesting bit.
- First of all you need to enable USB debugging on the samsung device you want to root. If you don’t know to to do that, see this simple tutorial.
- Download the Samsung USB driver Here .This is what makes your device visible on a PC.
- Next, download & install superroot on the PC (works on all brands of devices running any version of Android OS). Click Here to get it.
- Now connect your device to your PC and launch super root, you’ll see a root button highlighted in green. Click on it, sit back and watch your device gain root privileges.
- If you were successful there should be a superuser app installed already on your device but to fully validate simply download & install root checker Here.
So there you have it guys…Few simple & easy steps to get that tablet or any samsung device rooted. Hope this was helpful to someone. If you have any isssues, feel free to drop your comments below, I’ll be glad to help.