Uber is looking for an Operations and Logistics Manager to “help drive growth through the optimization of our growing number of fleet partners, and I/O drivers.” The position involves working closely with their engineers in San Francisco to monitor driver behavior and ensure efficiency through scheduling, asset utilization, and driver incentive programs.
For the position, Uber is looking for people that have the following:
- 3-5 years of operations/analytical or related experience
- Data driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking
- Solid understanding of a variety of business models (we’re still proving ours)
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, finance or similar field
- Relevant experience in logistics software &/or car services is a plus
- Startup (all-hands-on-deck) “I bust my ass because I love it” approach
If the position tickles your fancy, and you tick all the boxes, you will find more details here.