Diamond Bank continues to trudge on as it sets the standard for Mobile Apps in the Nigerian banking industry. The company has just released its mobile banking app for Windows Phone. The app borrows heavily from its Android counterpart except for few unique transitions which are more because of Windows Phone API transition defaults than the banks action. We are not complaining either way. The Android iteration for the App has been praised on many fronts.
All in all, like its Android counterpart, the app is solid and, according to the app description, does the following in addition to all standard banking activities;
- Search, book and Pay for International and Local flights
- Events and Movie Tickets Purchase (Movie preview also available)
- Funds Transfer within and outside Diamond Bank
- Airtime Top-up and Bill payments
- Switch on/off Debit cards
- Credit card repayments
- Diamond Money Transfer
- Account statement request
- Blackberry BIS Subscription
- Cheque services (Stop or confirm cheque and New cheque request)
- Maintain/Manage beneficiaries for Bills Payment and Funds Transfer • Konga Wallet Top-up
Individuals new to Diamond’s mobile banking are provided with a step process on how to access their accounts via the app description.
Of particular note is that the app itself is not universal so it isn’t available on Windows 8 or Windows 10. Well not yet.
Download the app now HERE.