Watching Tv the traditional way is a challenge for many. There’s just not enough time in the day anymore to sit down and wait for your favourite shows to common…at least for me there isn’t, which is why my needs Tv-wise have shifted from Cable Tv to apps like Plex and Kodi. The very same reason is why Mobdro is a winner in my opinion.
Mobdro lets you find free video streams online and enjoy them on your Android capable phone or tablet. Over time, we have seen a few streaming apps for android and BlackBerry, such as SyblaTV and Film On but Mobdro differentiates itself in a couple of ways:
First; unlike most of its competitors, it’s actually really well designed and not plastered all over the place with ads, so the viewing experience is pretty good. Secondly, Mobdro constantly searches the web for the best free video streams and brings them to your device, meaning you don’t get a lot of dead-links. Lastly, Mobdro uses a live tv channel system, rather than harvest links from random places all over the internet, so in essence, the experience is more like carrying Cable Tv in your pocket, (i.e, you can switch channels) as against streaming only what’s pre-uploaded.
If you want to try the app out, you will have to hit their site though as the app isn’t available on Google Play.
According to the app developers, there’s also a premium version of the app that will take away ads completely, bring Chromecast support, add the ability to save streaming content on your device or in the cloud among other things.
If you’re like me that refuses to buy cable TV, android TV or anything that involves any sort of device, but want to enjoy the app on a larger display, you can download the app to your computer, and use an android emulator like Bluestacks to run it.
How to Install Mobdro on a PC or Mac
Please follow the every step without skipping.
- First you need to download Bluestacks App Player on your Windows or Mac Computer. Download from here. (both Pc and Mac)
- Now find the downloaded Bluestacks setup file & install on your device, then launch it.
- Download the MOBDRO apk file here.
- Find the downloaded Mobdro apk file location on your personal computer. Double click to install or right click and select open with Bluestacks installer.
- Wait until it gets installed, (should take 10-30 seconds).
- That’s it, now the Mobdro app is installed ad ready to go. Just launch the app and you’re in.
What's your reaction?