Yes! You read that right. Come Monday 14th to Friday 25th November, 2016 Jumia on all her web platforms (Jumia Mall, Jumia Food, Jumia Car, Jumia Market, Jumia Travel, Jumia House and Jumia Deals) will be offering sweet, mouth-watering deals for this year’s Jumia Black Friday. For TWELVE days!
Following last year’s (27th of November, 2015) Jumia Black Friday that recorded over 2.3 million viewers, Jumia has partnered with brands like Etihad Airways, MTN, Intel, HP, Infinix, Binatone, Innjoo, AXA Mansard and PolyStar to bring you the largest shopping event for 2016. Shoppers should expect:
- Twelve (12) days of Promotional Deals
- Over 100,000 deals from 2500 vendors
- Increased sales inventory in ALL categories
- Up to 70% DISCOUNT on regular prices
- Highlight offerings from PolyStar, Apple, HP, Binatone, Pampers and Nikon.
Besides these, customers who spend ₦10,000 and above qualify for giveaways. Lucky shoppers WILL end up with an iPhone 7, a PS4 Console, two Economy and two Business Class Etihad Tickets. Jumia is definitely building on the successes of last year’s impressive numbers with this new format.
Simon Bartlett, Head of Marketing at Jumia had this to say about Black Friday: “This year’s Jumia Black Friday is designed to offer customers more days, more deals and more convenience and to deliver on better customer services to our shoppers”
Shoppers should note that deals WILL go fast. So fast that shoppers will be attended to on the basis of their arrivals. Fastest fingers will be biggest winners.
So we advise you to:
- Take note of the dates. There’s a Calendar with more information right here.
- Download the app (iOS and Android) and shop on the go!
- Subscribe for the newsletter for real-time notifications on featured sales, deals and daily offerings.
- Join the event on Facebook.
They made us happy last year and have promised to make us proud in this. For more information, visit Jumia.