Chuka Ofili, co-founder of Delivery Science is on a mission. With a two-day session, developers in Nigeria can gain knowledge on how to build highly scalable, fault-tolerant applications based on a micro-service architecture.
Come the 24th and 25th of March, 2017 at the Co-Creation Hub, 294 Herbert Macaulay Way, Yaba in Lagos State, Chuka has created a curriculum that will cover the following modules:
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) – Brief Overview
- Using Git and Git Workflow
- Development Environment with Google Tools
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD)
- Production Environment with Google Tools
- Implementing Deployment Pipelines
- Centralizing Logging and Monitoring
- Service Discovery
So, if you are a Senior Technical Staff, Technical Team Lead or a Back-End Developer looking to improve your skill, then this master class is for you.
Chuka comes armed with 14 years of experience in Software Development. He’s also the Chief Enterprise Architect at Delivery Science having worked his way from CEO/Software Architect at Microsmart Solutions Ltd back in 2003. The Google Developer Ecosystem Program Manager for Sub-Saharan Africa, Aniedi Udo-Obong will also be available on these dates to share insights on some of Google’s Products.
This masterclass is absolutely FREE! But the slots are limited (just 30 spaces available) so do hurry up and APPLY. Supported by CcHUB, TechCabal, Paystack, BudgIT, Hotels.ng, Delivery Science and Google.